Send Message
Shandong Jianggong Machinery Co., Ltd
products
products
Home > products > Front End Loader > Diesel Engine 2.5 Ton Wheel Loader Equipment For Small Scale Agricultural Operation

Diesel Engine 2.5 Ton Wheel Loader Equipment For Small Scale Agricultural Operation

Product Details

Place of Origin: Shandong

Brand Name: SDJG

Model Number: JG-940

Certifiion: ISO CE EPA EURO5

Payment & Shipping Terms

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set

Price: Varies

Delivery Time: 5-10days

Payment Terms: 30% advance,70% should be paid before loading from the factory

Supply Ability: 500 sets per month

Get Best Price
Highlight:

Diesel Engine 2.5 Ton Wheel Loader

,

2.5 Ton Wheel Loader Equipment

Name:
Front End Loader Equipment
Height:
3800mm
Type:
Heavy Equipment
Wheel Track:
2050mm
Power Source:
Diesel Engine
Engine:
Four Cylinder
Power:
96 Kw
Wheelbase:
2500mm
Name:
Front End Loader Equipment
Height:
3800mm
Type:
Heavy Equipment
Wheel Track:
2050mm
Power Source:
Diesel Engine
Engine:
Four Cylinder
Power:
96 Kw
Wheelbase:
2500mm
Diesel Engine 2.5 Ton Wheel Loader Equipment For Small Scale Agricultural Operation

Product Description:

Front End Loader

Front End Loader is a construction machine compact wheel loader with power of 96kw, four cylinder engine, weight of 5000kg, powered by diesel engine and boom thickness of 30mm. It is an ideal machine for those who look for a reliable and powerful construction machine for their construction work. With its compact design, it can easily be transported and maneuvered in tight spaces, and its four wheel drive capacity ensures that it can climb any terrain that comes its way. In addition, its heavy-duty diesel engine provides more power and torque than other loaders, making it a great choice for heavy-duty appliions. With its robust design and reliable performance, the Front End Loader is the perfect choice for anyone who needs an efficient and powerful machine for their construction job.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Front End Loader
  • Weight: 5000kg
  • Engine: Four Cylinder
  • Bucket Size: 2.2m
  • Name: Front End Loader
  • Type: Heavy Equipment
  • Specialized for: Construction Machine Compact Wheel Loader, Mini Farm Wheel Loader
 

Appliions:

SDJG JG-940 mini farm wheel loader is the perfect choice for small-scale agricultural operations. With its impressive power source, diesel engine, and advanced features, this Front end loader is sure to get the job done effectively and efficiently. This small wheel loader features a 2.2m bucket, a height of 3800mm, and a wheel track of 2050mm, making it ideal for tight spaces. It is also certified with ISO CE EPA EURO5, and can be ordered in minimum quantities of one set. The price for each set varies, and it typically takes 5-10 days for delivery. Payment is accepted in the form of 30% advance payment, with the remaining 70% due before loading from the factory. We are able to supply up to 500 sets per month.

 

Customization:

SDJG JG-940 Front End Loader is a powerful construction machine that has been certified by ISO CE EPA EURO5. With a minimum order quantity of 1 set, the delivery time is within 5-10days. Payment terms is 30% advance, 70% should be paid before loading from the factory. Our factory is able to supply 500 sets of this loader per month. The price varies. It is powered by a diesel engine and the weight is 5000kg, with a lift capacity of 2500kg. This compact wheel loader is also a mini farm wheel loader.

 

Support and Services:

Front End Loader Technical Support and Services

At Front End Loader, we are committed to providing our customers with the best quality support and services. Our knowledgeable and experienced team is available to help you with any technical issues, questions or concerns you may have.

We offer a variety of support services, including:

  • 24/7 Phone Support
  • Live Chat Support
  • Email Support
  • Online Knowledge Base
  • Troubleshooting Guides
  • Product Updates and Patches

We also provide a range of services, including:

  • Installation and Setup
  • Customization and Integration
  • Training and Consulting
  • Maintenance and Support

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our team is available to provide you with the best possible service and support.

 

Packing and Shipping:

The Front End Loader will be shipped using a secure transport method. The package will contain the following items:

  • Front End Loader
  • Installation and Operation Manual
  • Safety Instructions
  • User Guide
  • Warranty Card

The package will be made of corrugated cardboard to provide extra protection. It will be labeled with the product name and model number, as well as a warning to handle with care.