Send Message
Shandong Jianggong Machinery Co., Ltd
products
products
Home > products > Front End Loader > Compact Front End Loader Equipment 3000kg With 3200mm Height

Compact Front End Loader Equipment 3000kg With 3200mm Height

Product Details

Place of Origin: Shandong

Brand Name: SDJG

Model Number: JG-920

Certifiion: ISO CE EPA EURO5

Payment & Shipping Terms

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set

Price: Varies

Delivery Time: 5-10days

Payment Terms: 30% advance,70% should be paid before loading from the factory

Supply Ability: 500 sets per month

Get Best Price
Highlight:

Compact Front End Loader

,

Front End Loader Equipment

,

3000kg Front End Loader

Name:
Compact Front End Loader Equipment
Wheel Track:
1750mm
Weight:
3000kg
Height:
3200mm
Type:
Heavy Equipment
Power Source:
Diesel Engine
Controls:
Hydraulic
Name:
Compact Front End Loader Equipment
Wheel Track:
1750mm
Weight:
3000kg
Height:
3200mm
Type:
Heavy Equipment
Power Source:
Diesel Engine
Controls:
Hydraulic
Compact Front End Loader Equipment 3000kg With 3200mm Height

Product Description:

Front End Loader is a compact wheel loader with a powerful diesel engine and is specially designed for loading, carrying and unloading material in construction sites, small farms, and other places. It boasts a 25mm thick boom, a height of 3200mm, and a bucket size of 1.8m. This construction machine is suitable for a variety of appliions, including loading, carrying, and unloading materials. It is compact yet highly efficient, and easy to use. Its small size and high power to weight ratio make it ideal for use in tight spaces. The price of this mini farm wheel loader varies depending on the model and size of the machine. Front End Loader is the perfect solution for all your loading and unloading needs.

 

Features:

  • Product Name: Front End Loader
  • Height: 3200mm
  • Price: Varies
  • Boom Thickness: 25mm
  • Lift Capacity: 1500kg
  • Bucket Size: 1.8m
  • Type: Small Wheel Loader, Industrial Wheel Loader
 

Appliions:

SDJG JG-920 Front End Loader

SDJG JG-920 Front End Loader is an industrial wheel loader designed for heavy duty construction and quarry works. It is a powerful and reliable construction machine compact wheel loader that can handle a variety of tasks with ease. With its high-end hydraulic controls, this front end loader can reach a maximum height of 3200mm and a power output of 42 Kw. The Front End Loader is certified by ISO CE EPA EURO5, and it requires a minimum order quantity of 1 set. To purchase the machine, customers need to make a 30% advance payment and the remaining 70% should be paid before loading from the factory. SDJG JG-920 Front End Loader is available with a competitive price and a delivery time of 5-10days. The factory can supply up to 500 sets per month.

 

Technical Parameters:

属性 参数
产品类型 Heavy Equipment, Construction Machine Compact Wheel Loader, Industrial Wheel Loader, Front End Loader
起升能力 1500kg
功率 42 Kw
轮距 1750mm
轴距 2200mm
臂厚 25mm
高度 3200mm
动力源 Diesel Engine
发动机 Four Cylinder
桶容量 1.8m
 

Customization:

SDJG JG-920 Front End Loader

This mini farm wheel loader is a construction machine compact wheel loader with brand name SDJG, model number JG-920 and boom thickness of 25mm. It is certified with ISO CE EPA EURO5, and has a power of 42 Kw.

It is designed with a height of 3200mm, and has a power source of diesel engine. The minimum order quantity is 1 set, and the delivery time is 5-10days. Payment terms are 30% advance,70% should be paid before loading from the factory. We have a supply ability of 500 sets per month.

 

Support and Services:

Front End Loader offers full technical support and service for our customers. Our team of experts are available 24/7 to answer any questions and help troubleshoot any issues. We also provide regular maintenance and updates, as well as technical advice and guidance.

Our technical support and service includes:

  • 24/7 customer service
  • Troubleshooting assistance
  • Regular updates and maintenance
  • Technical advice and guidance
 

Packing and Shipping:

The packaging and shipping of the Front End Loader product is as follows:

  • The Front End Loader is securely packaged in special cardboard containers.
  • The containers are then placed on a pallet, and shrink wrapped.
  • The pallet is loaded into a truck for delivery.
 

FAQ:

Q1: What is the brand name of the Front End Loader?
A1: The Front End Loader is manufactured by SDJG.
Q2: What is the model number of the Front End Loader?
A2: The model number of the Front End Loader is JG-920.
Q3: Where is the Front End Loader manufactured?
A3: The Front End Loader is manufactured in Shandong.
Q4: What certifiions does the Front End Loader have?
A4: The Front End Loader has ISO CE EPA EURO5 certifiions.
Q5: How many Front End Loaders can be supplied per month?
A5: We can supply 500 sets of Front End Loaders per month.